- Dimensions: 130 mm x 60 mm
- weight approx :
- Material: Imperial translucent porcelain
- All dessert bowls are hand made by Hayden in his Marrickville studio.
- They are slip cast in Imperial porcelain clay. Slip is a form of clay that is liquid. Porcelain is a very refined, slightly off-white, translucent clay.
- They are cast to a specific thickness that is a balance between elegant and suitable for practical everyday use.
- They are fired in a kiln to 1280℃.
- They are glazed on the interior
- All bowls are made to order and there is a 2 week minimum lead time.
- The smaller upright bowl is the perfect shape for eating entree sized soups, salads and are the perfect size for cereals, porridge and most importantly dessert.
- Each dessert bowl is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- They easily stack in all dishwashers.
- The high firing temperature causes the exterior to be vitrified porcelain, making it extremely durable and giving it an extremely low water absorption rate of less than 0.5%
- The interior glazing gives strength to each piece and allows for easy cleaning
- They are as impressive for a dinner party and they are rewarding to use everyday for you breakfast.
- The dessert bowls come in classic white or with a hand painted coloured rim in either yellow, orange, red, apple green, turquoise and deep blue.
- The coloured rims create a more playful dinner set, while still remaining minimal, modern, refined and elegant.
- The classic white is an elegant and subtle set of fine porcelain dinnerware.
- They have a tactile creased Paper design embed into the outside surface of the dessert bowl. This is unique to the Paper range
- all bowls bowls have an irregular handmade quality that pairs well with modern cooking and will present your dishes in the best possible light.
- The dessert bowls look great in almost all interior design styles.
- They match a modern aesthetic very well.
- The white porcelain looks stunning on mid colour to dark timber furniture.
- The glazed interior sets a lovely contrasts to the matte exterior finish. The clear glaze catches the eye with its beautiful high gloss and light reflective characteristic.