- Dimensions: 85 mm x 85 mm
- Volume: 250ml or 8 oz or Regular Coffee
- Weight approx :
- Material: Imperial translucent porcelain
- All regular cups are hand made by Hayden in his Marrickville studio.
- They are slip cast in Imperial porcelain clay. Slip is a form of clay that is liquid. Porcelain is a very refined, slightly off-white, translucent clay.
- They are cast to a specific thickness that is a balance between elegant and suitable for practical everyday use.
- They are fired in a kiln to 1280℃.
- They are glazed on the interior and exterior or interior only
- All cups are made to order and there is a 2 week minimum lead time.
- The regular cup is 250ml or 8 oz. This is perfect for anyone who enjoys a regular flat white, regular long black, hot chocolate, milo or tea.
- With a silicone lid each cup can be used as you favourite keep cup
- Each regular cup is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- They easily stack in all dishwashers.
- The high firing temperature causes the exterior to be vitrified porcelain, making it extremely durable and giving it an extremely low water absorption rate of less than 0.5%
- The glazing gives strength to each piece and allows for easy cleaning
- The cups have a minimal playful aesthetic and look great in almost all interior design styles.
- They match a clean modern aesthetic very well.
- The glazed interior sets a lovely contrasts to the matte exterior finish.
- The clear glaze catches the eye with its beautiful high gloss and light reflective characteristic.
- It takes 39 uses before it is as energy efficient to a paper cup.
- Using a ceramic keep cup for a year instead of a disposable cup can see a
- 36–47% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- 64–85% reduction in water use
- 91–92% reduction in landfill.