- Dimensions: 200 mm x 10 mm
- Weight approx:
- Material: Imperial translucent porcelain
- All entree plates are hand made by Hayden in his Marrickville studio.
- They are slip cast in Imperial porcelain clay. Slip is a form of clay that is liquid. Porcelain is a very refined, slightly off-white, translucent clay.
- They are cast to a specific thickness that is a balance between elegant and suitable for practical everyday use.
- They are fired in a kiln to 1280℃.
- They are glazed on the interior
- All plates are made to order and there is a 2 week minimum lead time.
- Perfect for serving and eating the entree meal at dinner, lunch, a piece of toast for breakfast and most importantly a piece of cake for dessert.
- Each entree plate is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- They easily stack in all dishwashers.
- As a flat entree plate with a small rim they have a more than generous eating surface.
- The high firing temperature causes the exterior to be vitrified porcelain, making it extremely durable and giving it an extremely low water absorption rate of less than 0.5%
- The interior glazing gives strength to each piece and allows for easy cleaning
- They are as impressive for a dinner party and they are rewarding to use everyday for you breakfast.
- The dinner plates can come in classic white or with a hand painted coloured rim in either yellow, orange, red, apple green, turquoise and deep blue.
- The Coloured rims create a more playful dinner set, while still remaining minimal, modern, refined and elegant.
- The classic white is an elegant and subtle set of fine porcelain dinnerware.
- They have a tactile creased Paper design embed into the outside edge of the entree plate. This is unique to the Paper range
- all entree plates have an irregular handmade quality that pairs well with modern cooking and will present your dishes in the best possible light.
- The Paper entree dinner plates look great in almost all interior design styles.
- They match a modern aesthetic very well.
- The white porcelain looks stunning on mid colour to dark timber furniture.
- The glazed interior sets a lovely contrasts to the matte exterior finish. The clear glaze catches the eye with its beautiful high gloss and light reflective characteristic.